Although the popularity of CBD (Cannabidiol), an extract from the cannabis plant family, has not yet wholly entered our home. In addition, the legal requirements are not very favorable. Initially, the official now announced the unlocking of medicinal cannabis in traditional Thai medicine but believes that there is a tendency for us to experience this new kind of skincare in the future. Therefore, I would like to invite beauty disciples to update the story of this miracle ingredient a bit.
In many countries such as the United States, Canada, Australia, and England, CBD, or extracts derived from hemp, cannabis plants, during the past year. But with less than 0.3% of the sedative THC, it has become a hot ingredient in beauty and wellness circles. Deliver new product segments up quite a bit by anticipating that It will generate up to $22 billion by 2022 due to its soothing properties. High in antioxidants, Anti-inflammatory in the skin, treat acne and enhance the function of the skin that has been promoted continuously along with reports from real users. Consumers in this era are starting to see CBD schweiz as a new alternative.
Celebrities such as Jennifer Aniston or Dakota Johnson like to carry CBD oil with them when traveling. To help relieve stress and make it easier to fall asleep. At the same time, Mandy Moore’s fundamental trick before walking the red carpet today isn’t applying lipstick or spraying perfume. But it’s an ankle massage with CBD oil to loosen tension. Many top dermatologists are starting to use CBD to treat acne too. “This is a new exciting ingredient in biochemistry. And you’re only just getting started. I believe CBD oil has many more properties waiting to be discovered,” commented Jeanette Jacknin, a San Diego-based dermatologist.
What should you look out for in products containing CBD?
Check the ingredient label.
Look for the words CBD schweiz, Cannabidiol, Hemp Extract, Hemp Extract Oil, as some brands may promote the use of hemp extract. Still, there are no CBD ingredients because, in addition to CBD, there is another substance, namely: Hemp Seed Oil, which is extracted from the seeds of hemp. The advantages of antioxidants are similar to CBD, but the concentration is lower than that of CBD extracted from the stem, leaves, and flowers. When choosing a product, consider this point.
- Choose products with ingredients extracted from quality sources. Products should be standardized and contaminated to a minimum, for example, certified organic. or has a seal of approval like USDA
- Clean, no chemicals, the extraction process is essential. It must be ensured that it is clean and free of chemicals. It is recommended that CBD is extracted using ethanol and carbon dioxide. Not just a cold extraction process.
Hot item in the country
- Botanicals Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil ($58) from Herbivore. Skin nourishing oil that is upgraded from the original formula. By still helping with moisture, the anti-inflammatory and skin-soothing boost comes from the infusion of 100 milligrams of CBD schweiz, and the brand will donate $1 for each bottle sold. To promote women working in organizations about this ingredient
- Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil Herbal Concentrate ($49) from Kiehl’s
Oil serum reduces redness on the skin. And soothe acne-prone skin with Hemp Seed Oil and Green Oregano Oil extracts, which have antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Skin Dope CBD Argan Oil ($78) from Josie Maran
Oil-base serum from argan oil. The main ingredient in many of the brand’s products is fortified with 100 mg of organic, easily absorbed CBD sourced from California farms.
- KUSH High Volume Mascara ($24) from Milk Makeup
Pioneering a new mascara formula with CBD Oil to help create a soft, creamy texture makes it easy to swipe And helps to add moisture to the lashes even after washing off the mascara.